Pinky you owe me one for doing a stupid tag!
Khair, here it goes…
- Started my Masters.
- Got my iPhone
- Learnt Verilog
- Took one of the best courses I have taken as an engineer.
- re-learned that I love living alone.
- Met some really interesting people.
- Made a fun trip to Munich.
- Got a TA position teaching C to kiddies.
- actually started to feel better about myself.
- Had the adrenalin rush on a finished project TWICE in one year! Man that is a high unlike any other!
- Learned to make chapatis
- Made my first Saalan!
- Realized that I need to be good to people who are supposed to be close to me.
- Went to Langkawi, stayed at a 3 star hotel in a room with a view, got the chauffeur driven car (have had that before but, this was different) and jetskied my heart out.
- Realized I desperately need a job.
- Realized there are somethings I just cant have in life.
- wasted about 40 lakhs of my dads money on a whim.
- 12 kags
- re-learned the fact that I ll have to work twice as much as the nest guy to get where I want to be. Should have learnt it well the first time.
- Lost my reading habit, and the ability to buy books.